Stinger RoadKill utilizes highly advanced vibration damping technology with high temperature resistance up to 400°F. Unique damping composition results in unmatched adhesion that actually increases over time. Super adhesion and conformability provides maximum surface contact critical for high performance damping. Four (4)mil aluminum constraining layer creates high temperature performance and superior damping characteristics.
- 6 - sheet of material( does not include retail packaging
- Installation Instructions:
- Make sure the mounting surface is free of dust, grease or oil. Use a non-petroleum based cleaner or degreaser such as Acetone, Alcohol or M.E.K for optimum adhesion
- Measure areas in vehicle and cut Expert RoadKill into desired sizes
- Peel off backing material and apply from one end to the other applying pressure as you go to avoid trapping air beneath the RoadKill
- For best adhesion, apply Expert RoadKill at temperatures above 70 degress fahrenheit
- NOTE: The use of a RoadKill roller (RKROLLER) can aid in the application of Expert Roadkill in tight spots and will help to ensure a strong adhesion